The story of the old man loyal




One day, an old man went to a doctor’s clinic to untie stitches in his foot after he had an accident. The doctor arrived at his clinic at ten in the morning. The old man said to him: I have an important appointment with my wife in the nursing home at half past ten, so the doctor asked him, why is your wife in the nursing home? He said to him: She does not remember me, she suffers from Alzheimer's disease and cannot remember anything, so she does not live with me, so the doctor asked him: Would you be angry if I was late? The man cried and said: I hope you remember me, but it has not been like that for years, so the doctor was surprised and asked: So why do you visit her when she does not remember you? The old man replied: O son, if she does not remember me, then I still do.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com