who fixes the salt



* Who fixes the salt if the salt is spoiled .... !!

Badawi married a girl from his tribe with good manners, morals and religion, and a year passed after his marriage, and a great quarrel broke out between him and one of his cousins, so he killed him, and he went with his wife away from the Deira as required by the tribal norms, and he went to his tribe home again, and our friend was always sitting at the Sheikh In his council, like the tribesmen of Samar, he studied various matters, and one day the sheikh passed by in front of our companion's house, witnessed his wife, he was enchanted by her beauty, seized his pulp and his mind, and drew him a diabolical idea, which is to remove the husband from the house, to be unique to the wife, and to spend from her in a state .
He returned to his council, and he was full of men, including our friend.
He said: Quarterly! I learned that the Deira Doe has a spring of what it is! And I want to send to her four men who want her, and make sure of the spring in her, and he chooses four of the men, including the beautiful woman's husband, so the four walked willingly, and the place he mentioned takes three days to go and go the cavalry, and when I relax the night, I will run it and wait until the people sleep, walked To the house of his neighbors, where only the woman was alone, she was asleep, and before he arrived he hit the column and made a terrifying sound for her, the woman woke up to the sound.
She shouted: Who's in the house ?!
Sheikh: I am so and so Sheikh of the Arabs that you come down with!
Bedouin: God bless you! And what do you want, Sheikh Al-Arab at this time ?!
The Sheikh, your beauty amazed me when I saw you, robbed my mind and my heart of me, and I want your closeness and prayer!
Bedouin: I don't mind! Provided, I have a puzzle, if I put it, I will be for you as you want!
The sheikh: a policeman and a policeman, and all your conditions are answered!
Bedouin: even to not lick the meat (i.e. turns into a cadaver) sprinkle with salt! Who fixes the salt if the salt is spoiled ?! You can seek the help of whoever you want, and if you came to me with the solution, I would have become what you want!
Sheikh: You were fair, and I will give you a solution next night!
The sheikh went to his home with a hidden nostalgia, and spent his night thinking about solving the mystery and he did not reach a result, and the second day, the men were sitting in his council.
Surprisingly, the Sheikh asked the seated: So that the meat would not sprinkle with salt! Who fixes the salt if the salt is spoiled ?!
And everyone who responded from the attendance was his response according to the extent of his understanding and knowledge, the Sheikh did not convince the opinion of one of them, and one of the savvy men of wisdom, wisdom, knowledge, literature and religion was present in the council, but he did not say anything, and all of the members of the council left but he did not leave, He remained on the council.
The Sheikh shouted at him: You did not answer my question!
The man said to him: I wanted to talk to you alone! The origin of the mystery is a house of poetry, which was said by the Emir of the Hadith, Abu Sufyan al-Thawri, and the house of poetry is:
Oh men of science, oh salt of the country *** Who fixes salt if salt is spoiled?
And if I was not disappointed, then you wanted a woman of high standing in intelligence, knowledge, religion and literature for herself, so she wanted to block you and not expose you, and to earn you as her brother and not lose you and increase to her enemies the enemies of her people, counting your size and your position, and keeping her husband if he is absent and present, and she has told you what She said, as if she wanted to tell you and whoever heard you:
O Sheikhs of the Arabs, oh the salt of the country  Who fixes the salt if the salt is spoiled ?!
It means: The man is from the tribe if he is corrupt. The Sheikh of the tribe has reformed it, just as salt is good fo

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com