Humanitarian position


A 23-year-old girl, who used to write the phone of her deceased father every day for four years, to inform him of her conditions and that she had overcome cancer
In one of the letters I wrote:

Hi Dad..it is me
Tomorrow will be a hard day again.
It has been 4 years since you parted and it wasn't a day without missing you.
Many things happened during this short period but I know that you know everything since I am constantly telling you everything.
I have overcome cancer and have not gotten sick again since you were there. As promised, I take better care of myself.
I finished college and graduated with honors and are still continuing.
I fell in love and broke my heart (I know if you were here I would have killed him) But I gathered myself again and became a stronger woman than before.
I lost all my friends and hit the bottom, but I found the one who entered my life and saved me❤️
I have not had children yet, I know this will please you but I am ready for that ..
My mom still gets crazy from my actions daily but I support her in everything.
I apologize that I was not by your side when you needed me, but one day we will be able to watch the match together.
I fear the idea of ​​marriage .. I do not want to walk on the path of the church alone, and you will not be by my side to tell me that everything will be okay.
I am fine and if I was here I would be proud of the woman I am now.
No, my intelligence and my behavior have not changed, and my weight has not increased.
I just wanted to tell you that I love you and that I really miss you so much.

But surprisingly, the response came from the same number, and often someone else bought her father's number:

Hello dear..
I am not your father, but I have been receiving your messages for the past four years.
I am waiting for your morning messages and your day's events at night.
My name is Brad..I lost my daughter in a car accident in August 2014 and your messages kept me alive.
When you send me, I know it is a message from God.
I apologize for the loss of someone close to you, but I heard you and witnessed you growing older during those years than anyone else.
I wanted to message you before over these years but I was afraid to break your heart.
You are an exceptional woman and I hope that my daughter would have been like you. Thank you for sharing your daily news with me. You made me remember that there is a god and it was not his fault that my daughter died. My little angel compensated you, and I knew that this day would come.
Everything will be fine, push yourself forward and shine the light that God has given you.
I apologize that you have to go through all this, but if that will make a difference then I am very proud of you.

Take care of yourself and I will wait for your new news tomorrow.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com