A problem because of the wife



One of the women says:
After completing a meeting I got out of the hotel and started looking for the keys to my car, the keys were not in my bag or in my pocket. I quickly returned to search for her in the meeting room, the keys were not there too !!

Suddenly I realized that I might have left her in the car.
My husband repeated to me several times not to leave the keys in the operating slot.
My theory is that the operating slot is the best place to not lose the keys !! As for his point of view, this leads to the theft of the car easily !!

I immediately rushed to the car park,
 And then I came to a scary conclusion. . . .
 His theory was correct. . . .
 The car park was empty !! 😰😱

I immediately called the police to inform them that the car had been stolen and told them my name, vehicle specifications, the place where I am standing, etc., and I confessed that I had left my keys in the car ..

Then things started getting more and more difficult, I called my husband and told him stuttering:
"Baby"
- I don't usually call him "darling", but I use it at times like this -
"I left my keys in the car, and it was stolen."

There was a period of silence. I thought during which the connection was lost, but then I heard his voice screaming
 "Today I took you to the hotel!"

Now ... it's time to shut up. I said embarrassing to him ... "Well, could you come and take me?"

He shouted again: "I will come, but after I convinced this policeman that I didn't steal your car." ...

 ...

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com