Story Book : honest trader and traitor trader


It is rumored that there is a merchant in a city in India, famous among people for honesty, honesty and conviction where his store was full of all kinds of luxury fabrics such as silk and others, and God has blessed him with people loving him and arriving to him to buy from him exclusively, and day after day his trade in the increase continues And noticeable.
And one day a poor man passed by in his place, seeing poverty and need for him. The owner of the store saw the honesty of this strange man whose heart turned to him and decided to help him and said: Oh man, take whatever goods you want and start selling them now and do not give me their price until a year later, the poor man did not believe the words of the merchant, but after the merchant urged him to take the goods and leave.
Years have passed since this incident, but the man has not returned and is paying off his debt. The merchant decided to go himself in search of this man everywhere until he found it.
One day he went to the neighboring city in search of him, and took a walk around the market, and he drew his attention to a cloth shop that people flock to, so he decided to enter to find out the reason. The merchant entered the shop and took the owner of the shop himself that man who borrowed his goods years ago, the man greeted him and said I who gave you the goods for years ago, I waited for you for a long time, but I no longer decided to search for you myself. The merchant denied that he knew him and said who you are, I did not borrow anything from you and instructed his workers to beat him and throw him outside the store.
The merchant insisted it, but to no avail. The merchant thought carefully about a solution to this problem and said that I will only return with me with my money. The night came on him. He went to rent a house to sleep in.
That night and he woke up to the sound of a drum beating for the drums very loud. The trader was surprised by this act and the means of the house owner. Why did the drums ring like this?
I came to the merchant and thought of his mind and said: I will take back this idea with my money, God willing, I went to the drummer and said to him: If the minister dies, how many times he knocks, then he said 20, and he said to him, I will give you twice your confusion over the drum beating forty times, before the drummer puts the drum out 40 Once, the people of the city heard this pumpkin, and they were all angry, and the ruler was also angry.
The governor ordered the drummer to be brought to him immediately. The governor asked him: What got you to do this, my drummer? The drummer said: Forgive me, my lord, for this is what commanded me to do so. The ruler said: Why did I command him to do so? Then the merchant answered: The drum beats when the minister dies 20 times. , The merchant told the ruler what happened between him and the traitor.
The governor ordered that the traitor be immediately banned and said to him: Either you acknowledge your actions and return the money to its owner, and pardon you. Or you enter the prison. The traitor feared, acknowledged his actions and returned the money to its owner, so the merchant rejoiced that his money returned to him and returned to his village with joy.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com