The criminal will be held accountable no matter how long it takes


There was a man working as a butcher selling meat. Before dawn, he was going to his shop. He slaughters sheep. Then he comes home. After the sun rises, the shop opens to sell meat. One night after he slaughtered the sheep. In the darkness of the night, he returned home. And his clothes are stained with blood. On the way, he heard a shout in a dark alley. So he went to her quickly. Suddenly, he fell on the body of a man who had been stabbed several times. And his blood is flowing. And the knife is embedded in his body.
He grabbed the knife. And he started trying to get the man and help him. And the blood is bleeding on his clothes.
But the man died in his hands.
People gathered. When they saw the knife in his hand. And the blood on his clothes. And the guy freaked out.
They accused him of killing the man. Then he was sentenced to death.
When I come to the square of retribution. And i'm sure he's dead.
He yelled at people. He said:
People, I swear i didn't kill this man. But I killed another breath. Twenty years ago. And now I'm being punished.
Then he said:
Twenty years ago, I was a young man. I'm working on a boat that transports people between the two banks of the river.
One day, a rich girl came to me with her mother. I quoted them.
Then they came the next day. And they got in my boat.
And with the days. My heart started to relate to that girl. And she's attached to me.

I got married to her father, but he wouldn't marry me to my poverty.
And then she broke up with me. I don't see her anymore.
And my heart was hanging on that girl. And after two or three years.
I was in my boat. I'm waiting for the passengers. A woman came to me with her baby.
She requested that she be transferred to the other bank. When I got on. And we brokered the river.
I looked at her. So she's my first friend. That her father divided us.
I was happy to meet her. And I started to remind her of our past. And love and love.
But she spoke politely. She told me she was married and this is her son.
The devil decorated me with it. I approached her. I'm going to go to the And you reminded me of God.
But I didn't turn to her. So the poor woman started pushing me as far as she could. And her baby is screaming in her hands.
When I saw that, I took the baby. I brought him closer to the water and said if you can't get me out of yourself. I drowned him. She cried and begged. But I didn't turn to her.
And I took it out. And she looks at me and she cries. And you beg. But she's not responding to me. I dipped the baby's head in the water. And i tightened it. And she's looking. And she covers her eyes. And the baby is disturbed by his hands and legs. Until his powers are out. And i've got his movement. So I took him out, so he's dead. His body was thrown into the water.
Then I took it. She pushed me so hard. And i broke down from crying.
I pulled her with her hair. And i brought her closer to the water. And she made her head dip pedestal in the water. And get him out. And she's showing me the obscenity.
When my hands got tired. She dipped her head in the water. She started to rise up until she was in a state of motion.
And she died. I threw it in the water. And then I came back.
No one found out about my crime. And praise those who slow down and do not neglect.
People cried when they heard his story. Then he cut off his head

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com