Story Book : Do not underestimate anyone it could be his place someday


A woman married a rich merchant, who had a large store selling cloth and clothes, and he was very stingy. One day, the man bought a chicken, and asked his wife to cook it to eat part of it for dinner, while the couple was eating dinner, they heard knocking on the door ....
The husband opened the door, and found a poor man asking for some food because he was hungry. The husband refused to give him something and shouted to him and said to him harsh words and expelled him. The questioner continued his words, closed the door violently in the face, and returned to his food,
The wife said: Why did you close the door like this in the face of the questioner?
The husband angrily said: What do you want me to do?
She said: It would have given him a piece of chicken, and if he had taken her wings, he would have starved it! .. The husband said: I give him a complete wing ?! are you crazy ?!. The wife said: Then, say a good word to him!
A few days later, the merchant went to his store, and found that a fire had burned all the cloth and clothes, and left nothing. The man returned to his sad wife and told her: The fire made the shop ashes, and I have nothing.
The wife said: Do not give in to my sorrows, my husband, and be patient with God’s worth and destiny, and do not despair of God’s mercy, and God will compensate you with good. The husband divorced his wife, but God honored her, so she married another decent man, who has mercy on the weak, and he feeds the poor, and does not respond to a deprived or a liquid.
One day while the woman was having dinner with her new husband, the door knocked, and the woman got up to see the knocker and came back and said to her husband: There is a questioner who complains about the severity of hunger and asks for food. Please those who turn to us, she said: I do not honor you and do you good things, my husband!
The wife took the chicken to give her the liquid,
Then she returned to her husband to complete dinner and tears filled her eyes ...!
The husband noticed that, so he said to her in amazement: What is crying for you, my dear wife? ... And she said: I am crying from the grief of my grief! Her husband asked her about the reason and she replied: I am crying because the questioner who knocked on our door a little while ago and ordered me to give him the chicken is my first husband!
Then the woman began telling her husband the story of the stingy first husband who insulted the questioner and expelled him without giving him anything, and I heard harsh words ...
Her honorable husband said to her: My wife, if the questioner who knocked on our door is your first husband, then I am the first questioner.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com